23.1.12

Mini Album Cover

Here is a sneak peak of the album cover. I found some moss on the beach a couple years ago with a leaf of seaweed imbedded in it. I made the flower on the top from cardstock, eight layers of scalloped circles spayed with homemade glimmer mist and scrunched up. The trim I colored,  came from my daughters dress that was too small. There is also some lace from the same dress that I colored with copics. The tassle on the side came from a recycled card and the brown metal came from a candle. The cherish embelishment is Making Memories Vintage Sentiment. The button on the stamped acitate tag was snipped to make flat. All the green lace is from the dollar store. The papers I used are from K&Company Classic double sided designer paper.
Second page I used my cricut to cut our the bird cage and destressed it with Tim Holtz distress inks. Tiny gold gems on the top and bottom from dollar store. I cut out a flower from the lace on the dress and placed it on the bird cage. The two layers of designer paper on the bottom were ripped and distressed with inks. All six 4x6 tags that slide out are made with the same designer paper from K&Co. I made my own tabs by folding a separate piece of designer paper and puched a hole with the crop-a-dile and eyelets set.

No comments:

Post a Comment