15.12.14

eBrush Christmas Ornament

Hello Peggy here to show you my Christmas ornament using my eBrush.

Todays supplies used are:
Ornament
Acetate 
Stickers
Sharpie metalic gold, metalic copper
Gold Glitter
Burlap ribbon

First thing I did was eBrush my stickers with my Spectrum Noir purple and Sharpie gold. My eBrush allowed me to control the overspray easily. I didn't  even have to remove them from the original packaging.
I cut a piece of acetate to place inside the ornament to help give a floating illusion and to help separate the glitter from my sticker images. At this point I desided to change my lid color from a glaring silver to metalic copper with my eBrush.
I placed my glitter on the inside behind my images.
I put my pieces together and wrapped my burlap ribbon on top with a small bow.
My final result.
I hope you have enjoyed my short tutorial.
My Craftwell Ebrush has proven to be my go to item!
And Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir markers the perfect marriage. 


No comments:

Post a Comment