27.8.15

Artist Appreciation Month

Hello and welcome to today's post. Today we are celebrating Artist Appreciation Month. I would like to thank Patience Brewster for inviting me to celebrate! After a review Patience's fantastic work and website I thought I would help spread the word about her talents. Please take a peek at her lovely Christmas Ornaments

Exploring my creative side really came out after I was diagnosed with cancer. I knew I wanted to make big changes to my life. After moving  to a new Province, Sooke, B.C. became our new home. I knew I wanted to work from home and dive into my digital work.  My interests became more textural and soon the digital world left me craving art i could touch. 

I would like to give a shout out to the people who inspired me on my journey. 

Thank you girls!  for such talent should be loved and shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment