28.9.15

Six Card Series in a Matching Box



 
Hello! Peggy here to show you my six cards in a gift box. I used this months fabulous sponsor Teresa Collins papers and acetate. Together with my eBrush by Craftwell I was able to shade and accentuate my embellishments. Supplies used today are:

eBrush by Craftwell USA
Teresa Collins Glam Factor
Patterned Paper/Images Prima
Spectrum Noir marker FS5
Dies/Cutter
Precut cards and envelopes
Painters tape
Double sided tape
small bead chain for the bird cage
ribbon

1. I began with my dies using the Teresa Collins Glam Factor paper I cut out some shapes that I could use to embellish my cards.
2. I used my eBrush with my spectrum noir marker FS5 to all the edges of tags, flowers, butterfly and frame.
3. I cut out images from another company as I felt they complimented each other and I eBrushed the edges of all images as well.



I used painters tape to hold my dies in place while I sprayed. 
4. I built my cards up using pre-made card bases as my guide as to how big my patterned paper would be. I cut all my background papers to fit my card base.  I placed  the cut images under the acetate for this first card. I love how the acetate shows the glam of gold in the papers.

5.  I adhered my embellishments, papers and ribbon with double sided tape.
















Finally I made a box from a 12x12 paper from Teresa Collins Glam Factor Collection with a peekaboo window that shows the cards inside. 

Thank you for looking! I have a special someone in mind for this set. In fact I had her in my mind the entire time making it.. I hope she enjoys it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment