7.12.15

Tags of Peace and Joy



Hello, Peggy here and welcome to my tags of peace and joy. 
today's supplies used are: 
Susan K Weckesser Stamps World Of Christmas
Memento Black Ink
Cardstock 
Tombow/Copic Markers
Embellishments
Twine/String
seam binding
glue
Embossing tools and supplies

I stamped both tag World of Christmas stamps onto white cardstock with memento black ink. Next I colored each tag with markers. I stamped JOY and Peace also from the same set and embossed JOY in gold and adhered down to some seam binding.
I added texture with embellishments using art ingredients bronze micro beads and beaded trim. I also used beads as a trim on her collar. 

Here is the next stamp in this collection (World of Christmas). I colored the tag with my tombow and copic markers and added the Merry Christmas sentiment from the same set and cut it out. I happen to have a small flower piece of left over G45 paper I added to the top of the tag. 

A fabulous set of Christmas tags and sentiments!

We are having a contest to celebrate Canadian Scrapbooker magazine's 10th Anniversary coming up!

We want you to share how you are crafting up love and I would love to see your pictures and cards, projects , edible crafts etc.  Upload your photos using the sidebar link  on the blog and use hashtag #craftuplove #christmaslovecampaign to your social media.

Check out Susan K Weckesser Blog for more details


No comments:

Post a Comment