14.3.16

Easter Tags with Susan K Weckesser Products

Hello and welcome to my last post for the Susan K Weckesser Design Team term 2015/2016. 
This team has been a pleasure to be on and the other design team members a joy to have worked along side of.
Today I would like to share my bunny tags I will be using with my easter surprises for my six year old daughter.

I used the bunny hugs stamps from Susan K Weckesser stamp line and I colored them with Prismacolor colored pencils and then I blended the colors with a bit of vegetable oil and a paint brush. This method took a lot of the pencil strokes out of my images leaving a smooth blended color. 
I love the result.    
Paper piecing and fussy cutting is very therapeutic for me. 
I did not color the mushroom or what looks like a popsicle but reminds me of a plant
we have here on the West Coast (horsetail). 

Instead I cut paper from the paper line and glued them onto them. I also used the paper line to create a banner for my tags. 
I really enjoyed creating these tags for my daughter whom I know will love them. I am planning on putting these tags on baskets of goodies. 



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my Easter tags. 
Warmly, 


No comments:

Post a Comment