21.3.16

Spring Card with Craftwell USA

 Hello! Peggy here this fine Monday morning with a faux metal flower card made with my eBrush , embossing folders and my Cut n Boss machine. 

Today's supplies used are:
Cardstock
Aluminum Tape
Lace
Markers
Mica Flakes
Crystal Lacquer
Double sided tape
Water Colors

First I started with some heavy cardstock and aluminum tape from the hardware store.  I covered my cardstock with aluminum tape and ran it through my die cutting machine to get the flower cut. Then I ran my flowers through my Cut N Boss with a Teresa Collins Design Grids embossing folder. Next it was time to color my petals with my eBrush. I sprayed each layer of flowers with blue alcohol markers.  I found this piece of growth on a tree outside and decided to incorporate it into my card so I also sprayed it with blue markers.  I hand cut some leaves for my flower and ran these through the Cut N Boss with a Twill Herringbone embossing folder.  I glued all pieces together with crystal lacquer and glued a piece of lace behind it. 



 I ran my 4 1/2 x 5 cardbase through the Cut N Boss with a Love Triangles embossing folder. I wanted to have a focal image and I had a leftover stencil from cutting a TC Studio Gold Butterfly Die
 that I used to eBrush with the same color marker that I used for the flower so  they would all match perfectly. 
To finish off my card I spattered blue water colors on the card base and glued some mica flakes sporadically. 
I hope you enjoyed today's card! 
I encourage you to try our eBrush and accessories.. 
Have a great week!




Warmly,


No comments:

Post a Comment