23.5.16

Mixed Media Journal page with Sabor

Good Morning! Today I would like to show you my mixed media journal page.. I have done some airbrushing with my eBrush and stencils and played with some Sabor papers and lacquer. 
Today's supplies: 
Markers
Lacquer
Doodling Pen
Stencils

I started with a mixed media journal page to spray my stencils. 

 The first background stencil I sprayed was with a gold marker.
 I chose some marker colors to compliment the designer paper. 

I layered my stencils to create this background. 
Next I used a pencil and roughly drew a heart in the middle of my stenciling pattern. 
I cut up some Sabor papers to create a mosaic type look and glued them to my journal in the shape of the heart that I drew.  Then I applied a lacquer on top of each piece of designer paper. 
Then it was time to doodle. I created a frame and just doodled until I was satisfied with the look. 

 I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and check out Sabor papers and Craftwell USA for your supplies. 

Warmly,

No comments:

Post a Comment