20.6.16

I love you because card with Latina Crafters










 Happy Monday! Peggy here and I would like to show you a card made with my eBrush by Craftwell USA and our sponsor this month Latina Crafters!
This is a large card. I took a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock and folded it in half.  I chose a stencil from Latina Crafters to encircle my focal image on the front.  Using my eBrush I sprayed onto photo paper with a metallic marker.  Using this paper gave me the shine I was going for.  Next I embossed my inside sentiments with Latina Crafter Stamps in Gold embossing powder and I cut them out for placement onto the inside of my card.  I cut out a film strip to place my photo's inside and I continued the same stencil pattern on the top of my film strip spraying with my eBrush. 
I put it all together! 
DAD I love you because
You're the funniest man I know!
and 
You tickle me and make me giggle!
Sending you buckets of Love xxxooo

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment