14.11.16

Christmas is coming

Hello and welcome to my eBrush play time!
Today's supplies used are: 
corrugated cardboard 
handmade paper
poinsettia to spray
sentiment
gesso
alcohol pens
Stickles
microbeads
ribbon
pearls
hemp cord

I have to get a start on these cards or i'll never finish in time! Feelin the pressure here.. 
Today I gathered some supplies for a rustic earthy kind of feel. 

First I ripped some corrugated cardboard up to make it look rough and painted it with some gesso. 

Then I took some handmade paper I had made earlier this year with some natural fibers placed in the paper before it dried. I ran that through a cutting machine to achieve the shape.Then it was time to eBrush my handmade paper to soften the edges I sprayed it with green and brown earthy tones. 

I cut a poinsettia  out of white cardstock and sprayed it with a red alcohol based marker using my eBrush.  I used stickles on the edges of the flower and gold microbeads in the center. 


I assembled my card like this!

One Christmas card down and many more to go!!
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial today and I hope I have inspired you to create today using this fabulous go to craft item. You can check it out here: http://craftwellusa.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment