14.12.16

Christmas Globe card



Hello and Good Day! Today I am showing my siphoned eBrush Snow globe Card using Dixie Belle Mineral Chalk Paint. 

I used my eBrush with siphon today by mixing Dixie Belle Paint (Sea Glass) with water. More paint than water ratio. I pinned my "tobe" globe onto a board standing up against the wall.  I sprayed in layers allowing not only my paper to recover but prevent streaks from dripping down the paper. I am using 120 lb white cardstock.
I used some gesso to create white snow by dotting my globe with the tip of my metal pokey thing.. lol  Then it was  time for a little reflection mark on the top I used a PITT white pen to make two little marks to imply a reflection or highlight.  I assembled my card using double sided tape and here are my results. 

Thank you to our sponsor today Dixie Belle you can find their fine paints here: http://dixiebellepaint.com/

Get your eBrush by Craftwell USA and accessories here: Craftwell USA

Happy Holidays and thank you for joining us!

No comments:

Post a Comment