15.5.17

Guest Designer on Sin City Stamps Peggy Oliver

Sin City Stamps!

Supplies used today are: 
Sin City Stamps 
ribbon spool (optional)
Ink
embellishments 
acetate 
cardstock 
Die (TH in this case)
embossing machine
patterned paper
double sided tape
wet glue
double sided foam tape

Hello! Welcome, I want to share with you my passion for mixed media stamps and Sin City Stamps delivers.  Today I am guest appearing for Sin City Stamps by far one of my favorites.   

 I used double sided tape to adhere my unmounted red rubber background stamp from Sin City Stamps to an old ribbon spool. 
 I used versafine black ink on my patterned paper. I rolled my stamp onto my paper and also used second and third generation stamping in any empty spots.   Then crinkled it all up and glued it to my plain cardstock.  I let it dry and ran my die and paper through an embossing and cutting machine. 
 I used Memento black ink for the wings on acetate and cut them out. 

  I glued my embellishments with foam tape and wet glue  and also attached a chain at the top.

This might just end up on around a nice bottle of wine as a gift.
Thanks for joining me!
Check out Sin City Stamps Here: http://sincitystamps.com/
And more projects like this here: http://sincity-stamps.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment