27.10.17

Spooky Mixed Media Tag


BOO!

I am back this week with a SPOOKY tag for you! 


I started out with some Distress Oxide Inks in purples, oranges, and yellow. I laid down layers lightly sprayed with water, and added a bit of Distress Ink in Blank Soot. 

I then used my Nouvo mouse with a stencil to add some texture to my tag.  I was in LOVE with the blue mica powder - the shimmer was incredible 
- so I lightly dusted my mousse while it was still tacky so I would get my mica to stick.

So shimmery!


  I dry embossed a piece of black card stock next
so I would have a darker back ground for my next layer.


I recently got some of these eerie paper dolls - they are PERFECT for some spooky Halloween projects! The little boys I used are creepy - and my faves! I used a light adhesive to attach them to my tag - and added a piece of orange plaid ribbon using staples.
I finally added a small stamp to a piece of lime green card stock and punched it out with a "mini" tag punch. I used a bit of lime wire to attach it all together. 






I love all the layers of this project - and the mica powder adds a lot of shine !
 You can find them here. 

Thanks so much for checking out my project! 

Love, Peace n' Ink
Amber

2 comments: