1.12.17

Mixed Media Mini Canvas by Debi Tullier

I love the Pouring of acrylics that is so popular right now. So I decided to try in a similar media.
I took mini canvases instead of pour acrylics, I decided to drop and roll the canvas to make my creation.


I started with blank mini canvases. I love the fun I had "mixing" my paints.


I used liquid acrylic paint to make my background.



Swirl, Swirl and then the background comes together!


I layered over the paint with Mixed Media Bark Background stamp
I used some metallic molding paste that I had on hand to layer over the paint and stamping. I used a gold and black ink pad.
I then placed one of Mixed Media's digital images onto my canvas to pull it all together.
I used the Geese and Tree Silhouette Stamp as my focal point. I also used some of my Playcolor Tempera sticks to tint the edges. I love the overall look and think I may make it a book cover. 

Thank you for join me today! 



3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Love it, Deb! Thanks so much for sharing the steps you used to make this a fun canvas project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Great idea for a background.

    ReplyDelete