20.2.18

Vibe Journal Page by Suzanne Franin

Hi Everyone Suzanne here

My turn on the blog today and I decided to do a Journal page 
My cousin had posted this picture on Instagram and I loved it (It actually looks like her and she loves all animals) 

So don't forget to check out the Mixed Media Supplies Facebook Page to see what's happening and see what the Design Team are up too and join in on what's happening

I've made a YouTube Video of the process - which is pixelated if anyone can help please leave me a comment so I can sort it out (I've tried everything to fix the issue) 
You can still watch the video it's only a little annoying


I started by adding book paper across the centre of the page tearing it up randomly but keeping the edges of the pages to the straight edges of the rectangle


I used a lined stencil across the middle of the page just on the book paper
I used the Copper Bronze and Sapphire Blue Mica Powder's on the back ground mixing it with water and dripping it down the lines 



I used the Diamond Fence Rubber Stamp randomly over the page


With the Sapphire Blue I made it darker to make it look like the little bird was flying to her


The paper flowers I painted with the Shimmer Pearl and Coral Reef Mica Powder just with a touch of water and when I started drying them the paper started to fluff up so it gave them some dimension


I loved this quote and it's why I added all the extra birds to the page 


Thanks for visiting and I hope you will come back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment