13.2.18

You are my "Valentine card" by unstoppable Ade

Hi ! Check out my latest blog You are my "Valentine card"...for Mixed Media Supplies...It was so much fun making it also checkout the step by step process of how I made it..


We will Need:
purple card stock
Watercolor paper
Watercolors
Mixed Media Supplies Texture stamp Mixed Media Supplieswww.mixedmediasupplies.com
Any gift warp paper
Permanent ink pad
stickers
watercolor brush
2 way tape
glue

Step by step process:
Step 1:

cut the watercolor paper according to your desired dimensions then take any shade of your favorite watercolor shade and spread on any surface and dab it on watercolor surface. I chosen acrylic bloc so I got checks pattern when I transferred the color from acrylic block to watercolor paper
Step 2:
Let the color dry then I have used one of beautiful gift wrap paper and chosen the images to cut out then sticking on the watercolor paper using glue

Step 3:
then after gluing my favorite images I have added heart shapes stamps,washi tape patterned stamp, scribble text type stamp and off course texture stamp from Mixed media supplies store with permanent ink pad

Step 4:
After stamping I have used black watercolor pencil to highlight the edges as well as corner of the paper

Step 5:

I used watercolor brush to disperse the pencil strokes by it and added final sticker on top as an embellishments

Step 6:
Hence we have completed our process of beautiful Valentine card making by using the double sided tape by sticking on the purple cardstock and we are done...


Thank You so much for visiting my blog.If you like my tag or you have any queries please do add in comments..

Also don't forget to visit our range of craft supplies from our website http://www.mixedmediasupplies.com/.See you soon at my next blog..Till then "Happy Crafting" XOXO..












No comments:

Post a Comment