15.3.18

Decorated Jar by Suzanne Franin

Hi Everyone Suzanne

My turn on the Blog today

I decided to decorate a jar for something different I think I will keep some sneaky chocolates in 
there for in my scrap room LOL


I created the dimension on this jar using some plaster bandage that you would use if you had 
a broken arm it was fun getting messy the only problem was it took ages to dry 


Here I used the crackle rubber stamp and a stencil to give some more texture 


I used the Coral Reef Mica Powder mixed with water and let it run over the jar


I wrapped some silver chain around the jar for a different look instead of string 
I added a few different embellishments scattered around the jar so it doesn't matter what way the jar is placed you still see some of the embellishments 
I had some velvet ribbon that matched so I attached that to the rim of the lid then added some silver paper ribbon on top of that 
I added some micro beads here and there and some silver balls for some extra shine


I used Azure Impasto watered down then I wet the edges of the petals and flowers and painted them and the chipboard frame that I used on top of the lid 
After they were dry I used the Shimmer Pearl Mica Powder over everything to give that extra sparkle


Thanks for visiting and I hope you will come back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment