20.4.18

DragonFly Love Part 2

I love using the digital images from Mixed Media Supplies. I was delighted to find out that I could use an open source painting program with them. My last post was how I embellished the image digitally. Well, I loved the printed version so much that I printed two.

I love embellishing boxes so I used one sheet to make a trinket box.



I used just a portion of my artwork to make an artsy graphic for my trinket box.
The Mica Powder was a must for embellishing.


I used a little texture past with Punchanella for decorating.

I  really love the rich greens and the copper mica powder. I think it turned out wonderfully.


Thank you for taking your time to view my project!




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Debi! Love all the details. An amazing way to use this digi!

    ReplyDelete