28.3.14

Composimold and SinCity Stamps

Hello! Peggy here to show you how I made this one of a kind card and my favorite stamps. 
Items I used today are:
Polymer Clay
Black cardstock (base of card)
Corrugated paper
Golden Molding Paste
Stencil
Black and Gold acrylic paint
Perfect Pearls 
Hemp Cord

A couple of weeks ago I showed how to use your stamps with composimold to create your own embellishments.  Here I am to show you what I did with one of the embellishments made. This particular 
stamp can be found here: Steampunk'd. I created a mold out of my balloon stamp from the Steampunk'd line from Sin City Stamps. I pressed my polymer clay into the mold and created a balloon embellishment that I painted with black acrylic paint and let dry. I made a second pass with some gold acrylic paint with my fingers along the top just to catch all the details. I used some black gloss paint for the center hands of my clock.
I created a background with my corrugated card and used molding paste and stencils for texture. I colored my background with perfect pearls. I then created a sentiment with perfect pearls to color.
Easy as that! I love than I can create embellishments with my stamps, it opens up a whole new world!
I hope you enjoyed my card and don't forget to get your own stamps, chipboard and much more from Sin City Stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment