13.6.14

Steampunk Windchime with Sin City Stamps

 Hello! Peggy here and I am excited to show you my altered windchime now a fabulous steampunk bird windchime.
Supplies I used today are

  • Sin City Stamps
  • Laser Wood Birds
  • Flower Die Cuts
  • Embossing powder (black and white)
  • Heat tool
  • Fishing Line
  • White Gesso







I started with my wooden pieces that I painted with white gesso.
I took separate pieces of cardstock to stamp my bird images on with versa mark ink and embossed in white and black. I adhered the embossed cardstock to five wooden birds and stamped images on the back of the wood.  I alternated black and white on either side.  



I strung my birds with fishing line in different lengths to fill in the mobile/windchime.


I hope you enjoyed my short tutorial and I encourage you check out Sin City Stamps for your chipboard, wooden pieces, stencils, stamps and more!!





No comments:

Post a Comment