1.2.14

New Design Team Member Woven Hearts Card




Hi! Today I would like to tell you about my first project/post as a brand new design team member for Arnold Grummer Paper Making.
List of supplies used today are:
First,I prepared my flowers and leaves in the microfleur flower press quick and easy. I placed my flowers and leaves into the press and microwaved them..


I was amazed how easy it was to make paper with the Arnold Grummer Paper Making kit.
I followed the simple directions of making pulp in the blender and pouring into the casting mold.
Just before I lifted out the paper I set in some leaves, fuzzy stuff off the trees from my morning walk and whalla! Awesome textured, colored paper.

I cut the paper with a Tim Holtz Ornate Die Shape and adhered it to my corrugated cardboard that I painted with white gesso. I ran this through my embossing machine with an embossing folder.
I made a woven hearts celtic knot symbol by putting my freshly made pulp onto a terracotta mold and pressing firmly to release the water and that was it! My instructional DVD that came with my kit was so easy to follow - my children wanted to make some!
 This was so much fun I cannot wait to try again! If you enjoyed what I have to share today , please visit the website  and use  Coupon: STPAT20 for 20% savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment