12.10.15

eBrushed Paper Tiffany Lamp

Hello! today I would like to show you my Tiffany Lamp. 
Supplies used today are: 
Spectrum Noir Markers
SVG File /Cutting machine
Vellum
Cardstock
Wet/Dry Glue Tape

First I cut out my lamp pieces and vellum pieces so I could color them. I used my lamp pieces as a guide as to where to place my color.  I found I had a vibrant color if I sprayed both sides of the vellum but both options look great. 

 Here are my pieces ready for glueing. As you can see you do not need to be precise. I colored red dots according to the lamp design and smudged it with a yellow spectrum noir marker. Then I sprayed the entire piece with yellow.
 These pieces are a lighter shade of green and yellow lower middles. After each piece was sprayed and colored the way I liked I glued them into place. The larger tabs I used double sided tape and for smaller areas I switched between crystal lacquer and a glue writing pen.
 Next it was time to put the entire top of faux glass together. I used grips to hold them in place.

 Here is my finished product! I hope you like it! .. I just love tiffany lamps.. my fav!






Have a great day Thanks for looking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment