30.11.15

Christmas Banner






 Hello Crafty folks! Peggy here to show you my Christmas banner made with my eBrush by Craftwell.

supplies used today are :
eBrush by Craftwell USA
Sharpie pens
Patterned Paper
Eyelets
Sharp Scissors
Double Sided tape
3d Foam dots

I determined my size of banner by the width of the papers I had on hand. I used black cardstock to back my papers onto, so first I cut my black paper into  the shape of a banner. Then I cut my patterned paper to match. I used my eBrush to shade in all the edges with coordinating sharpie pens. 
 I fussy cut all pieces from this beautiful collection from Graphic 45 papers. 
I eBrushed the edges of my pieces to make them stand out and coordinate with the dark green edges. 
I did the  same with the red.  I put them all together with double sided tape and pop up foam circles. 
Here are the close ups of my results. 








I hope you enjoyed today's craft with Craftwell USA. 

Warmly, 
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment