25.6.16

Who is that in Outer Space

Happy Saturday!! Today I have a tag/card with the theme Outer Space for the challenge going on at the Sisterhood of Snarky Sisters!

I thought I would bring out my gelli plate and play with some space colors. I chose black , and two shades of blue acrylic paint.  I made three prints off my plate and I was satisfied with my results. When my prints were completely dry I added some watercolor crayons for any spaces in the white cardstock that were still white and I drew in any details that might help my "outerspace" look like planets.   Next it was time to  cut out a space ship. I used my second gelli plate print for this and just free handed a rocketship.
Then it was time for a focal image .. I found a space suit online and decided to add Edna to the suit and printed her off and for a 3d faux effect I printed her out twice in different sizes.. I had a bunch of fun!!  so , head on over the the Sisterhood of Snarky Sisters for the SOSS Challenge #62 "O -Outer Space".
Have a Great Weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. This is just the BEST!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so brilliant! I love Edna as the focal point, and your gelli prints are... out of this world! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fab project Peggy!!
    I love the B movie card and Edna in 3-D in space??? How perfect is that??
    Awesome job sistah!

    ReplyDelete