4.2.17

Outrageous Sisters Challenge

Hello and Welcome! Today I am showing you my challenge for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
The Challenge is called O for Outrageous and I created a little mixed media treat for you today.
I am in love with DecoArt Products and today I am showing you a DecoArt Crackle Paste dried and sprayed with DecoArt media line Shimmer Mister (Turquoise) and water. The tail is made using Tim Holtz Distress Paints (chipped sapphire, mermaid lagoon, seedless preserves), sprayed water and dripped 70% alcohol.
Come and join us for this challenge down at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Blog and upload your picture for the challenge. 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome, love it and the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to CASE this! Your mixed media creation is AMAZING!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool mixed media and I LOVE the sentiment. Kinda looks like it's head got bitten off. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, being a mermaid would be all kinds of cool. What a fun creation! Love the background and the tail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhh sistah this is sooooooo very beautiful!!
    Every day I am pissed I am not a mermaid...sigh...I guess we can't have it all
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! I love that mixed media piece so much! And yes, me too :P

    ReplyDelete