20.7.16

Mixed Media Sea Themed Art Card

 Happy Wednesday Everyone! 
Today I am sharing an art card I made with several mixed media supplies and mediums. 
Supplies used today are; 
Golden Molding Paste
Watercolor sticks
Pigment Ink
Stazon  brown Ink 
Collection of driftwood, sand dollar , oyster shell, tree lichen
dyed cheese cloth
hand drawn large sand dollar
Mini Art Stones Finnabair
Black Gel Pen
Dictionary page
Golden matte medium 

 I laid my watercolors down and let it dry. Then I used the molding paste and stencils from Mixed Media Supplies.  Next it was time for some stamping in Stazon inks so not to smudge. I used dictionary paper in a few sparse places with some matte medium to stick it down. 
Watercolors were used for color on my white background and splattering was a must!
I used a cap to create the circles on my page again I used brown stazon ink. 
The black circle to the right is a real baby sand dollar I picked up from my many trips to Rathtrevor Beach on Vancouver Island. 
I hand drew a larger sand dollar and cut holes in it. I also drew the star shape in the middle and covered it with mini art stones. With a gel pen I made marks on the sand dollar as well as the edges of my card. 
And that's it! I put all my embellishments in place and glued it all down.

No comments:

Post a Comment