3.9.16

Caffine Challenge with my Sista's


Good Saturday Morning to ALL!! Today I would like to share with you a challange going on with my Snarky Sisters over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers blog.  Come out and take a look at our sisters posts and then try your hand at our challenge #67 and post it on their blog.

I still think it needs.... something... TWINE.. it needs some hemp twine on the side.. maybe
more shtuff.. lol
Now what was that about borrowing the car for a date tonight?? .. pfttt yea.. when pigs fly!.. haha snort snort..

Have a great weekend everyone!! Check out my girls snarky posts here: http://snarkystampers.blogspot.ca/

7 comments:

  1. Love the before and after pics of your fantastic card! Just look at that flying pig! And the comments on your coffee mug - perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did like your card when it was still clean and simple ;) ... but I also like the finished, embellishments-included version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Sentiment (story) on front is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When pigs fly....pffffffft...awesome!!
    Fab take on the challenge my sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When pigs fly....pffffffft...awesome!!
    Fab take on the challenge my sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sentiment is so true! Love the flying pig!

    ReplyDelete