16.6.18

Friends Forever Card


Hello! Happy Saturday to all! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend so far. 
Today I made for you a crackle background with beautiful colors made with my background stamp called a crackle stamp and I will show you how I did it!
Supplies used today are: 
Several Distress Inks of your choice
Versamark embossing ink
Embossing Powder clear
Heat Tool
Versafine black ink pad
Several pieces of cardstock
Double sided tape
Focal Image

So as you can see below I started with a white cardstock and I used 4-5 distress inks to color randomly the background. 
 Next, I took my background stamp and smudged Versamark watermark ink on the rubber stamp and stamped the colored background.   I used clear embossing powder and heat set the powder.
 Then I took Versafine in black and covered the surface of my cardstock and wiped away with a tissue any remaining residue to uncover the beautiful colors underneath.  Next, I stamped my focal image on top and added a sentiment. 

that was it!
I backed up my card with a lighter and one darker cardstock to add a frame. 
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial for today. 
You can find my stamps used today at Mixed Media Supplies Store

Warmly, 
Peggy


No comments:

Post a Comment