10.11.15

Silent Night Bendi Christmas Card

Hello! Peggy here to show you my latest Christmas card using Dreaming Tree SVG files and my eBrush by Craftwell USA. 

Supplies used today are: 
Electronic Cutting Machine
Spectrum Noir Markers
white cardstock
patterned paper
Brads
Glitter
Glue

 I cut all my pieces out with my electronic cutting machine.  All of the pieces I wanted to spray I cut out of white paper.  I started with my spectrum noir markers, spraying in blue first and then black to make more of a silhouette image.  I sprayed my trees in the background around the edges to give more depth. 
 This time instead of cutting my sentiment I used a marker in place of the cutting blade and had it write instead of cut. I used a Teresa Collins "design grids" embossing folder with my Cut N Boss Machine.  Now This machine makes things easy with a press of a button instead of cranking like other embossing machines. Fabulousness! 
 I used two brads to hold my sentiment in a "Bendi" hold. The two sides of the card are glued together to make the card bendi they have slits that each side fits into. 
 And that is it! So easy! I used glitter as snow and it's ready to mail out. 
 Thanks for joining me! Come check out our fabulous machines at Craftwellusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment