2.3.16

Note To Self

Hello! Happy Wednesday Crafters! Peggy here to show you my "Note To Self" card that I will be giving to a special friend who is battling pancreatic cancer right now. I thought a little note to sit on her desk is exactly what she could use right now and of course that will be sent with some nice chocolate yummies.. 
I started with a card base of heavy cardstock. 
Next I sprayed my background with orange, blue and pink. 
Then I added some dimension with stenciling using paints. 
I stamped my images in stazon ink and I painted the images and fussy cut them out. 
I recycled some acetate from packaging and stamped my "Strong" on the top of the acetate everything else is underneath. 
I glued the rest of the stamped images I had cut with liquid glue. 
The images I used today are: 

 I hope you enjoyed today's card!
Warmly,

No comments:

Post a Comment