29.2.16

Thank You Card with my eBrush

Happy Monday! Peggy here to show you my eBrushed Thank You Card!
Today's supplies include our sponsor this month Teresa Collins products. 

I started with a white cardstock base to which I added a piece of yellow cardstock that I ran through my Cut N Boss with Teresa Collins Honeycomb Project Dies.  I also used the same die to cut a piece of acetate that I added to the left side of my card base. 
My butterflies are created with another Teresa Collins Project Die called Today. 
I was looking to make some texture on the butterflies, so I decided to cut out the butterflies out of paper doilies. I cut each butterfly out three times. 
1- doily
1-paper
1- vellum
Each of the butterflies was eBrushed with my Craftwell USA eBrush and my yellow markers.
I concentrated mostly in the middle of the butterfly with my eBrush. The closer I used my brush the darker the color of yellow I achieved.  I raised my eBrush about 5-7 inches off my butterfly and the color was lighter and not as intense. 
I then eBrushed my honeycomb paper and concentrated on the edges and openings to create a shadow. Then I was ready to assemble. 
Each butterfly was glued in the center and stuck together in the order they were cut. I used liquid glue for the butterflies and double sided tape for the rest.  


I hope you enjoyed today's card!
I encourage you to check out the Craftwell USA website!
They have some fantastic new products! Check it out! Here
Have a great week!
Warmly, 
Peggy 

No comments:

Post a Comment