Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers V is for Vroom



Challenge #61 V is for Vroom! Here is my card for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. My fellow sisters challenge you to create a project using the theme "V is for Vroom". I totally love my coloring books and using different mediums to achieve the look I am going for. Today I used Copic Markers for my groovy VW van and keeping up with the flower theme I used as many bright colors as I could. My background behind the van was created using my brightest Gelato's.

This is the inside.. I thought it very appropriate for my VW flower power van!

Have a great Saturday and head on over to the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers to join in on the challenge!

Warmly,
Peggy

Comments

  1. Loving the psychedelic colors on your 70's inspired VW! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow zeros!! I just live this one Girlie!! You absolutely rocked this challenge... You hippie you...grin ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH poop! That should say WOWZERS! and LOVE... How I HATE auto correct!!! what the heck is a WOW zeros??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha Lynne! Thank you girls ... loved doing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG the card is beautiful but the sentiment is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally groovy!!! ;) And the sentiment has that perfect amount of snark.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, totally retro, love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so zingy and cool, it's the Summer of Love all over again!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment