mixed media tags sprayed with eBrush System

Happy Monday! Peggy here, I am excited to show you my mixed media tags sprayed with my eBrush system by CraftwellUSA
I started with some fabulous background paper and made myself a tag with a pocket front I added flowers, burlap and old vintage papers and I sprayed the edges with my GB8 markers and my eBrush.  I had some cream colored seam binding I also sprayed to match my vintage shabby theme.  I utilized my Teresa Collins Cut N Boss with her Twill Herringbone embossing folder with some acetate for a pocket.  After spraying I assembled all my papers and embellishments and glued everything down with liquid glue except the acetate I used glue dots. 

 I hope you enjoyed todays tags and I encourage you to check out Craftwell's Web Site and check out the blog and facebook frequently for information and any sales or exciting news!.

 Have a great week everyone! Happy Easter!


Spring Card with Craftwell USA

 Hello! Peggy here this fine Monday morning with a faux metal flower card made with my eBrush , embossing folders and my Cut n Boss machine. 

Today's supplies used are:
Aluminum Tape
Mica Flakes
Crystal Lacquer
Double sided tape
Water Colors

First I started with some heavy cardstock and aluminum tape from the hardware store.  I covered my cardstock with aluminum tape and ran it through my die cutting machine to get the flower cut. Then I ran my flowers through my Cut N Boss with a Teresa Collins Design Grids embossing folder. Next it was time to color my petals with my eBrush. I sprayed each layer of flowers with blue alcohol markers.  I found this piece of growth on a tree outside and decided to incorporate it into my card so I also sprayed it with blue markers.  I hand cut some leaves for my flower and ran these through the Cut N Boss with a Twill Herringbone embossing folder.  I glued all pieces together with crystal lacquer and glued a piece of lace behind it. 

 I ran my 4 1/2 x 5 cardbase through the Cut N Boss with a Love Triangles embossing folder. I wanted to have a focal image and I had a leftover stencil from cutting a TC Studio Gold Butterfly Die
 that I used to eBrush with the same color marker that I used for the flower so  they would all match perfectly. 
To finish off my card I spattered blue water colors on the card base and glued some mica flakes sporadically. 
I hope you enjoyed today's card! 
I encourage you to try our eBrush and accessories.. 
Have a great week!



Easter Tags with Susan K Weckesser Products

Hello and welcome to my last post for the Susan K Weckesser Design Team term 2015/2016. 
This team has been a pleasure to be on and the other design team members a joy to have worked along side of.
Today I would like to share my bunny tags I will be using with my easter surprises for my six year old daughter.

I used the bunny hugs stamps from Susan K Weckesser stamp line and I colored them with Prismacolor colored pencils and then I blended the colors with a bit of vegetable oil and a paint brush. This method took a lot of the pencil strokes out of my images leaving a smooth blended color. 
I love the result.    
Paper piecing and fussy cutting is very therapeutic for me. 
I did not color the mushroom or what looks like a popsicle but reminds me of a plant
we have here on the West Coast (horsetail). 

Instead I cut paper from the paper line and glued them onto them. I also used the paper line to create a banner for my tags. 
I really enjoyed creating these tags for my daughter whom I know will love them. I am planning on putting these tags on baskets of goodies. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my Easter tags. 


Note To Self

Hello! Happy Wednesday Crafters! Peggy here to show you my "Note To Self" card that I will be giving to a special friend who is battling pancreatic cancer right now. I thought a little note to sit on her desk is exactly what she could use right now and of course that will be sent with some nice chocolate yummies.. 
I started with a card base of heavy cardstock. 
Next I sprayed my background with orange, blue and pink. 
Then I added some dimension with stenciling using paints. 
I stamped my images in stazon ink and I painted the images and fussy cut them out. 
I recycled some acetate from packaging and stamped my "Strong" on the top of the acetate everything else is underneath. 
I glued the rest of the stamped images I had cut with liquid glue. 
The images I used today are: 

 I hope you enjoyed today's card!