22.8.14

Halloween Tag using Sin City Stamps and Altered Pages

Hello, Peggy here to show you my halloween tag inspired by our sponsored partners Altered Pages and our fabulous Sin City Stamps.

Suplies used today are:
Stazon Ink
Patterned cardstock G45
Foam stickers
Scissors
Ribbon
Black Accents
Black Pen


 I stamped my images onto G45 patterned paper 
with stazon ink and accented the dots on the 
balloon with black accents.
 I fussy cut all of the images.
I cut out my own tags using
 a ruler and drawing straight lines to help 
ensure an accurate scallop on top.

I put all of the pieces together using foam
 adhesive dots. Finally adding the collaged
Words and a shadow to each of the 
blocked collaged words with a black pen.
A black ribbon on top brings it together.

"Over Treetops Fly The Witches 
Happy To Bring Toils And Twitches"

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I encourge you
to stop by Sin City Stamps for your stamping, 
chipboard and stenciling needs. A big thank you to our 
sponsor's please take a moment to visit their page
Warmly




No comments:

Post a Comment