12.9.14

Mushroom Mini Album with Sin City Stamps

Hello! Peggy here to show you how I made this fantasy fairy mushroom mini album.

Todays supplies include:
I began by covering all chipboard with cardstock  using matt medium and fussy cutting around each piece.  Using sand paper
around the edges blends the cardstock into the chipboard almost seamlessly.  I used pan pastels in two shades of purple for shading around windows, the door, mushroom holes and fairies.



I used stickles around the wings of each fairy

I cut some paper pages I had previously coffee stained into mushroom shapes using my back cover as a template. I hand crinkled the pages, distressed the edges with both distress Inks 
and purple pan pastels

Here you can see the thickness of the mini album and the dimension brought in by crinkling the pages.

I added my hand made flowers and a couple from Michaels. I colored and shaded all flowers with pan pastels.
I layered all embellishments on a lace applique. 
My see through holes are exposing the patterned cardstock from DCWV.


This is my finished fairy mini album. I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I encourge you take a look at Sin City Stamps for your stamping, chipboard and stenciling needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment