23.1.15

Steampunk Airship Nightlight

Hello Peggy here to show you my last posting for Sin City Stamps! Its been a great run with some great folks and Awesome product! I present: My Steampunk Nightlight! It can be hung or attached to the wall.. I love it!
Todays supplies: 
Chipboard Airship
Silver Cardstock
Patterned Paper
Stazon Ink Black
Crystal Lacquer
Chains, keys, gears, switches, bolts anything metal
Creativity!

I created a two inch molding out of chipboard around two pieces of a chipboard airship to create a 3d effect. I covered the outside of the ship with silver reflective cardstock. Below shows the stamps and metal pulled out for easy access and to help with the creative flow. 
I stamped my Sin City Stamps with Black Stazon Ink to create a back ground using four stamps. 
Next I placed my metal pieces in the order I wanted them to appear and began to adhere them with Crystal Lacquer.
This is my result below! I added a battery operated light for a glow and whalla! 



The top and bottom were covered with Graphic 45 patterned paper. I added a hook and chain for hanging. I used patterned paper to also create a floor to hold the light on the inside.
Ball chain was added.

That's it! I am very proud to have been on the Sin City Stamps Design Team for two terms and I wish all the best to Donna and her fabulous Sin City Stamps Creations!
Congratulations to the new team I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Warmly, 


No comments:

Post a Comment