13.4.15

eBrushed Coasters

Hello All! Today I would like to show you how simple it is to make designer coasters using Craftwell USA's eBrush. 
Supplies you will need today include:
Blank Coasters
Spectrum Noir Markers
Sticky Notes
Stencil
Modpodge
second project:
same supplies except,  
stencil
acetate 
metal tape for embellishing


I placed my stencil down and secured it to my coaster with post it notes. I lifted of each piece separately and eBrushed them with FS1, DG1 Spectrum Noir Markers. After my pieces where all sprayed I kept the skeleton of the stencil and decided to glue it down to my colored image using Modpodge.
Here is my end result! I will cover the entire coaster with glossy modpodge a few moretimes to adhere the paper stencil.

I hope you enjoyed today's showing of some simple things you can do to personalize things around the house or just give a personal touch to a small gift.

Here are some other coasters made in the same fashion with stencils, a little metal tape and acetate transparencies. My daughter is a cook and I think she will love them on her kitchen wall.



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment