19.4.17

Thank you flowers

Hi Peggy here and today I am going to show you my handmade flowers using my eBrush and background paper using my cut n boss electronic embossing machine. 
Supplies used today: 
markers
cardstock
stamped sentiment
ink
gel medium
flower punch/flower petals hand cut
water
glue/tape
floral wire
 I started with my flowers and petals. I eBrushed (sprayed) with alcohol markers to get different effects on each petal. Some were light on the outside and some not. Then I sprayed water on each petal and formed my petals with the bottom of a pen and rolling some over a pencil and squishing the ends to create a more natural form. Breaking down the fibers with water and a pen help to form the petals more easily. I let them dry before placing them all on top of each other and fitting them with some floral wire for stayman and gluing the centers in place.
Next I chose some complementary colors of cardstock and quickly embossed them using my Craftwell embossing folders and my Cut N Boss electronic embossing machine. I cut them all down to size to make this Thank You card.
I taped and glued everything down and for a final touch I painted the tips of my flowers with pearl metallic mica powders and gel medium.

Have a great day! Check out the store on the Craftwell site here: http://www.craftwellusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment