25.1.18

Tag “With Love “ for Mixed Media Supplies

Hi ! Check out my latest blog Tag  "With LOVE" for Mixed Media Supplies...It was so much fun making it also checkout the step by step process of how I made it..

We will Need:
Brown tag
Watercolor paper
White Gesso
Clear Gesso
Zig Zag Scissor
Brown ink pad
Washi tapes
Sillver Mica powder by Mixed Media Supplieswww.mixedmediasupplies.com
Mixed Media Supplies Texture stamp
Liquitex clear gesso
Pallet knife
Permanent ink pad
Lindy's Magicals
Sizzix Foldaway big shot & metal die quote
Nuvo drops
Embellishments flowers,ribbon & wooden heart
Glue gun 

Step by step process:
Step 1:
I have used brown paper as base tag.Then a little bit smaller size than brown base tag ,I have used watercolor paper cutting all the edges of the paper with zigzag scissors & have sprinkled water to the edges of the tag and distressed them by tearing them off little by little.
Step 2:
After distressing the edges I have daubbed the edges with brown ink pad to give the vintage effect and finally applied layer of white gesso as a base primer.
Step 3:
I have used variety of washi tapes available with me ,tearing off & placing them randomly all over the tag.
Step 4:

I have used heart stencil by mixing clear gesso with silver mica powder from Mixed Media Supplies and waited until dried...we can also use hot air gun instead.
step 5:
Then finally I have added Lindy's magicals blue and brown pigment powders by spraying water on top of that..we can also use watercolors instead.

Step 6:
After drying I have used texture stamp by Mixed media supplies with black permanent ink pad to stamp randomly all over the tag.


Step 7:
Finally I have used black organza ribbon to make a little bow at the center and then simply glued red paper flowers and brown wooden heart embellishments together with hot glue gun.

Step 8:
Lastly I have dry brushed flowers with white acrylic paint and splattered few droplets all over the tag ,then I have used die cut quote by big shot foldaway machine with Nuvo blue drops to add final touches to the project & finally our complete tag goes on brown tag  using double sided tape and we are done...

Thank You so much for visiting my blog.If you like my tag or you have any queries please do add in comments..

Also don't forget to visit our range of craft supplies from our website http://www.mixedmediasupplies.com/.See you soon at my next blog..Till then "Happy Crafting" XOXO..











No comments:

Post a Comment