24.1.18

Owl by Suzanne



Hi Everyone Suzanne here


My turn on the blog and this project was lots of fun

Make sure you check out our Facebook page and see what's happening over there
 
I was lucky enough to get a few bits for Christmas and  one was an
owl stencil of course I had to find a way to use it
  
 
I used the Copper Bronze and Coral Reef Mica Powder randomly over a plastic frame that I had
painted with gesso earlier I then used some Frank Garcia Artisan powder rubbed
into the grooves of the frame to give it the patina look
 
 
I stencilled the owl then used water colour paints and cut him out so I could
raise him up out of the frame
 
 
The background paper I used from one of the Digital Printable Journal Pages we
have on the site I printed it off onto a card stock to add more texture
 
 
I added some lace in the background as well some time the photos don't show
all the details doesn't matter how many you take
 

 
And of course flowers are always needed with lots of other little details
 


Thanks for visiting I hope you will be back soon xx



1 comment: