In Terri Sproul

Layerd Stamping Card

 
I started with a white card base and cut four pieces
to mat at these dimentions:
Then I took all the white layers of cardstock and stacked
them with repositional tape for temporary placement.
I then stamped my sentiment first.
And proceeded to stamp with my main image making
sure the image was placed over all three layers.
Then I took the layers apart and matted them to the
coordinating size of colored card stock. 
 
 
That's it. Embellish or color as desired.
You can see the images look seamless
with a really cool effect.
 
 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Past Designer for:

Past Designer and DT Coordinator For:

N Studio Creative Jump Start 2015

Blog Archive

DecoArt

Creative Jump Start 2014

Search This Blog

Past Designer for:

Past Designer for:

Peggy Oliver 2017. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Past Designer for:

Past Designer for:
Sin City Stamps

Past Designer For:

Past Designer For:

Since 2014 - 2017

Since 2014 - 2017
Craftwell USA

Creative Jumpstart 2016

Blogger Followers

Google+ Followers