18.7.16

Calm Moonlit Night Card

 Happy Moonday! lol
Today I bring you a card made with my eBrush by Craftwell USA and our sponsors this month Teresa Collins and Clearsnap. 
 I used the City stamp by Clearsnap and Teresa Collins fabulous pigment, archival platinum silver and feisty red ink pads.
I started with some white cardstock and taped off half of my page with painters tape which is not the best as it will lift your paper if you pull it up too fast upon removal. 
I sprayed the top of the card with four shades of blue alcohol based ink markers using my eBrush by Craftwell 
 Next I stamped this cityscape with platinum silver for the buildings and feisty red ink for the land by taping off the stamp to apply ink.

 When I removed my tape I was able to cover the top portion of my skyline , turn upside down and mirror image the stamp image for the water reflection. I added wave like marks with a paint pen as well as draw the moon. I also added some yellow watercolor paint on top for a city glow on the water.
I backed my image up on white and black cardstock and adhered all to a card base. 
I hope you enjoyed today's card. 
Warmly,
Peggy Oliver


No comments:

Post a Comment