Inappropriate Snarky Sister



Good Morning Saturday Peeps! 
Today I have a little snarky birthday card for that special granddaughter just to remind her .. EVERYONE in the family can and does see her facebook posts!! So, I thought I would also add a friendly reminder .. you know just in case her mother hasn't done her job as well as.. well .. me.... teehehehe :)
 I started with a tag and stenciled some texture in with molding paste.  Followed by some serious spraying in my favorite distress colors.
 I added my focal image and sentiment.. With my added P.S. remark about facebook..
Next I thought she could use that Motherly advice I was speaking of earlier.. Just in case I added this small but informative information package that came with a little rubber if you know what I mean.. lol :)
 I backed this baby up on a colorful background paper and adhered it all to the card base.

Check out my sister's posts and join in the challenge "Inappropriate" and have some fun with us!

Comments

  1. Ha! Booyah, granddaughter! Keep some sh*t private! Cuz grandma will call your a$$ out! This is too funny (and very awesome, artistically)! Obviously, you guys have a great relationship and she's lucky to have a crazy grandma to keep it real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious, Peggy! It's great that the girls asked us to stay, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! YOU WIN!!!!
    BEST. GRANDMOTHER. EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!Ha!Ha! What Chris said! Grin... so glad my grandbabies are all BOYS! but I guess this is still appropriate isn't it! Grin GREAT JOB SISTAAAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is absolutely beautiful, and then... BAM!!! I'll admit, I was reading this as your *hypothetical* granddaughter, but otherwise... you're my kind of grandma! ;) (I'm sure you are anyway...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhh this is the BEST idea ever....seriously, what is with the over-sharing on facebook, some things we just don't wanna know!!
    LOL
    Awesome project and I am super duper happy that you are joining us for the long term!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card - I hope when my granddaughters are older, I become the same kind of gran!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment