25.7.16

25th Birthday Card

Hello and welcome! Today I am showing the card I made for my daughter who is turning 25 on August 8th. I cannot believe 25 years has gone by sooo fast!! Soon she will be having babies herself! Oh my.. it turns out she will be visiting New York City for her 25th and I thought the stamp would be perfect!

Today's supplies include my eBrush by Craftwell USA and Clearsnap our sponsor.

I started with photo glossy paper and I stenciled my paper using my eBrush and alcohol markers.
I chose yellow, orange and light blue for my marker color choices.
 Next I stamped my cityscape image from clearsnap onto white cardstock and fussy cut it out.
Then I took a black fine marker and drew along all the edges.
I had a precut clock in craft cardstock and I used my inks from clearsnap to color the clock silver leaving some spots to show through to help it look aged and metal looking. 
Along with some coordinating patterned cardstock I put all my pieces together
layering each piece of cardstock to match my images. 
 I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and have a great Week!!!
Warmly, 
Peggy Oliver
http://mystampingobsession.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment