16.2.15

My Valentine

Hi! Peggy here to show you my Valentine card for "My Love". 
Supplies used today are: 
Spectrum Noir Markers
Cardstock, white and patterned hearts
Ribbon
Embellishments : Rain Dots Letters, Gold heart (starform), 
Cut Elements (Birds and Large Heart)
Embossing Folder
Octagon Stencil
Magnolia stamp pictured was not used in final project

I gathered some materials to use on my card. I decided to start with my large heart. 
I eBrushed my heart with Spectrum Noir Markers DR3 and LV2 . I used an octagon stencil on top of my heart. 
  

Next I prepared some letters that started out clear. I colored them with my eBrush using PL4 Spectrum Noir Markers.

 Then I colored my birds using my eBrush and DR3 Spectrum Noir Marker. I masked bottom portion of the cut element with post it notes.
 Below I masked off the birds and used my eBrush and the same marker and my octagon stencil .
I prepared my card base with white cardstock and embossed with a script folder.
before I assembled my card I used my eBrush to color my very peach ribbon pink to match my card
All parts put together below. 
I hope you have enjoyed my card tutorial. I encourage you to try the eBrush by Craftwell

Warmly, 
Peggy 

No comments:

Post a Comment