23.2.15

Just Because I Love You



Hello! Peggy here to show you how I used my eBrush and Pink & Main Stamps to create a children's card.
Todays supplies used are:

 I started by creating a background with my eBrush and Spectrum Noir Markers BT7, BT9 and BT5 on regular cardstock (White). With the lighter of the colors at the bottom and darker color as I went up. 
 I used the stars in my background from this set from Pink & Main. 
 I stamped the images I wanted to color in Memento Black Ink so when I colored them with alcohol markers the black would not bleed.  I stamped more than one image so I could also use the extra images as a mask. I placed the masks on top of the image and used my eBrush to color the large areas and I colored the rest by hand using BP6 , GB5, PL5 and TB8 Spectrum Noir Markers. The bottom of the spaceship is colored with BT9 and layered on top of the original image.

 For the moon and stars I used Stazon Inks on my background.  After my images were colored I created a sentiment from the same stamp set, which happens to be my daughters favorite saying when she goes to bed. I kept the spellbinders die attached while I sprayed GB5 SN creating a boarder around the sentiment.
 I decided after stamping the moon in Black I would use Stazon white on top of the moon. Below are my images all colored and ready to be assembled. I used a complimentary color of yellow for the card base.
Here it is all assembled. I used double sided tape to attach the background and foam dimensional tape to raise the sentiment . I placed a small ribbon on the sentimen. Lastly I used stickles in the stars and liquid pearls on the spaceship. 


I hope you enjoyed my tutorial as much as my daughter is going to enjoy her card.
I love my eBrush by Craftwell USA it is just too much fun not to share!!
Have a great day, 
Warmly, Peggy 

No comments:

Post a Comment