7.9.15

Mini Album and Card with Bella Blvd. and Craftwell USA

Hello and welcome to my blog showcasing today is
Craftwell USA eBrush and this months sponsor Bella Blvd.

Supplies used today are: 
Extra thick chipboard
Binding method (Bind it all)
Sharpies
Coin envelopes
 card: card base 

I  gathered my materials including some chipboard and two coin envelopes. Out of the cut papers i created tags using Treasures and Text from the Just Add Color collection. 

 I chose a color swatch of circles to gather my color selection of sharpies. 
 Then i just let my imagination go. i colored the sections all differently with coordinating colors that match the line.
 Once all papers were sprayed and colored I glued them with mod podge to the chipboard and envelopes. I sealed the envelopes and trimmed off the long edge creating two pockets.
 I bound my chipboard pages and envelopes with my bind it all but you can chose to bind in many different anyways. Google is a great source for binding methods. 
 I slipped my tags inside the two pockets so just the tops peeked out. This little photo album is going to looks great with some black and white photo's planned for the inside!
 I used post it notes to cover the letters I did not want to spray with my eBrush just in case any overspray.






 Here is my matching card. I had left over eBrushed paper so I made this quick card using Bella Blvd. fabulous line. 
I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and come check out Craftwell USA products!


No comments:

Post a Comment