4.1.14

Layering to Create Texture with Sin City Stamps



Hi !  Today I would like to share with you a mixed media journal page. Here is a list of things I used today.




I started off with some tissue and painted it on with acrylic paints.
Here is the result.
The tissue paper really made great texture
I then made circle marks and lines with the opposite end of my paint brush.
Two more colors added.
Here I made use of some stencils with red acrylic paint.
Here I am stamping with acrylic paint. I ran my finger with
paint over the stamp and stamped unmounted.

Here I used the dress forms stamp with Stazon Ink 
and then ran that through a hexagonal embossing folder
 that I colored with FC Gelato's before running through
 my embossing machine. I also added some SinCity
 Stamp Wings to my lady using vinyl (tutorial here)
and colored with perfect pearls while the ink was 
still wet. I used a head of a lady from G45 and her arms.



These next photo's you can see the texture from the layers of paint and stamps. 
*Note* I let all individual layers dry before adding a new layer.






Here is the same DressForm Stamp from SinCity Stamps utilized in
a completely different way for this beautiful card.
Stamped , colored and lace.


Thank you for joining me today! I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. 
You can get Stamps, Stencils and Chipboard from SinCity Stamps by clicking below. 
http://sincity-stamps.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! I love dress pattern tissue paper!! Thanks for visiting me today!!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete