9.5.14

Sin City Stamps and Kreate-a-lope

Hello! Peggy here to show you how I used Green Sneakers Envelope maker to make this envelope incorporating Sin City Stamps. 
List of supplies used today are: 
I picked out some paper for my envelope and proceeded to stamp with versa mark ink (for embossing) and used some white dove embossing powder and heated until set. I made sure my images would fit inside my envelope template. 

I tore my edges as per the instructions with my  Kreate A Lope maker. I placed the 4x6 insert in the middle and folded again per instructions and came out with this below. 

Before I taped up my envelope I made four cuts in each corner so as not to bunch up the edges. And Whalla! an instant envelope, this is the quickest envelope I have made in a long time! So simple. No Scissors required. Very Accurate and professional. I also used my bone folder to press each of my edges down for an even crisper look.



That it! I hope you have enjoyed my quick tutorial! Come and check out the great stamps Sin City Stamps has to offer. Thank you Green Sneakers!
http://www.sincitystamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment