13.10.14

Sin City Stamps and Gelli Arts



Hello fellow crafters, Peggy here to share my Gelli Printing fun.
This month we are partnering with Gelli Arts and I must tell you it is Very addicting!
Supplies used today are:
Acrylic Paint 
Brayer
Vellum Paper
Cardstock
Punch for trim
Enamel Accents
Embellishments 

I started out with a clean gelli plate and I randomly placed acrylic  paint sparingly. Using my brayer I spread the paint evenly. 

This picture below shows using only white paint. 
After laying down color I placed my stencil on top of the paint and added a second layer of paint. Since the first layer on my gelli plate was wet and sticky the stencil stayed in place. I used my brayer to spread secondary colors on top.

Here is my gelli plate ready for printing.


I placed a sheet of vellum on top of my gelli plate
And gravity pulled my sheet toward my gelli plate. Because the vellum is semi transparent you can see which spots needed a gental touch to adhere to the vellum paper.


As you can see this process is very addicting.

Here is one of my favorite  prints cut out and ready for mounting. I desided to make a few cards.
Below I used a flower cut out from Sin City Stamps to place over my print.

Here is my finished product. I layered yellow cardstock on black cardstock. Next I used a MS punch on black cardstock for the bottom. I also used ribbon and lace embellishments and finished it off with enamel accents.
Below is a print with the background paint made into a card using the same process.

So much fun! I had a great time making prints. Next time I think I'll include the kids!
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial and check out Sin City Stamps for your stamping, chipboard , stencil needs and more!
I would also like to thank Gelli Arts for their fabulous  Gelli plate!


Warmly,  










No comments:

Post a Comment